Plantronics CS60 Battery
This is a Genuine replacement battery
CS50/CS55/CS60: How to Replace the Battery
Article ID : 000001124
You can replace the battery in your CS50/CS55/CS60 headset, if necessary. You may need to replace your battery if your headset:
- Does not power on (no green light)
- Never fully charges
- Seems to fully charge, but you notice a decrease in talk time
To replace the battery:
- Pinch both sides of the battery cover and lift to remove. TIP: Sometimes these battery doors stick, so you may need to pull or wiggle with some force.
- Slide the battery out and gently separate at the connection. Do not pull the battery out by the wires.
- Connect the new battery and slide it into place.
- Pinch both sides of the battery cover and slide and lock it into place.