Sennheiser CC 515 IP
The Sennheiser CC 515 IP is an extremely robust monaural headset with extra large ear cap for enhanced fit and comfort. Ready to maximise work performance.
This wideband headset delivers a more nuanced soundscape where voice transmission is perceived as warmer and more natural.
Use CC 515 IP for VoIP communication via softphones on PCs / MacBooks and IP desk phones.
- HD voice clarity: The CC 515 IP wideband headset delivers natural high-definition sound for superior voice clarity, accented speaker recognition, and reduced echo
- Extra comfort: A generously padded headband and extra large ear cap distribute pressure evenly for longer-lasting comfort
- Precision positioning: 300° adjustable microphone boom for personalised microphone placement, with Teflon®** washer for optimal stability and durability
- Optimum clarity: An ultra noise-cancelling microphone filters out ambient sounds for clearer speech
- Protected hearing: ActiveGard™* technology protects against acoustic shock and sudden sound surges
- Easy use: Just like a normal telephone, sound is received through one ear, making it an effortless switch
- Peace of mind: It has a 2-year warranty
- * Sennheiser Communications patented technology
- ** Teflon® is a trademark of Dupont.
(Headset does not include bottom cable)